Brazilian Application Timeline
We suggest to start the process no less than 3 months previous the event.
1. Confirm you have a passport with at least six months validity from the time visa application and planned travel.
2. Identify which Brazilian Consulate may provide application in your city or jurisdiction that may apply.CHECK IF APPOINTMENTS MAY BE SCHEDULED
a) If appointments may be scheduled
b) Documents necessary for Visa application
c) Correct timeline consulate can provide
4. Visa letter: This invitation is prepared solely for the purpose of visa applications and is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support or confirmation of inclusion in the Scientific Programme. If you have already made the payment of the registration fee, your invitation letter for VISA is available in your restricted area. Please, access the system with your login data, fill the blanks and download the file.
5. Drop off of Visa application at local consulate.
6. Pick up of issued Visa at local consulate.
7. Information about VisasCLICK HERE